[etni] Seeking Volunteers to Translate Shoah Memoir - Hebrew to English

  • From: Michele Ben <mggben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:44:32 +0200

I am forwarding this to our list at the request of my sister, Cynthia
Wroclawski,  Manager -The Shoah Victims' Names Recovery Project
cynthia.wroclawski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 972-2-644-3470
Please do not reply to me regarding this message!  Thanks.

Seeking Volunteers to Translate Shoah Memoir - Hebrew to English

I am looking for people who would be willing to translate segments of a
memoir by a Shoah survivor from Hebrew to English. She is an amazing woman
and although her book has already been published in Czech and Hebrew, she
wants English speakers to learn from her experiences as well. Rough
translating will be fine, as I will do the final edit of all texts. Please
let me know if you have the time to help with this, email me at:
writerdebbie@xxxxxxxxx