[etni] Re: SUMMER BAGRUT 2010

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 06:50:23 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: Pamela Halperin - pamhalp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SUMMER BAGRUT 2010

Dear Etniers,

Thank you SO much for the many replies! You can now
stop - below is Judy's reply.

BTW, our Bagrut secretary downloaded the CD tracking
information (from the Hebrew site) and I plan to give
each LD pupil (who brings a discman) a copy of the tracking
information (it's gone into 'shichpul' already!)

Good luck to you and your pupils on Monday.

Pamela Halperin

"The LD guidelines and the tracking information will be posted in a couple
of days.
Regarding the time schedule, what was posted by the Testing Dept. is
correct."

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/
Much more than just a journal