[etni] Researching our Mentoring.

  • From: Valerie Jakar <gidyakar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 06:58:48 +0200

If you are mentoring this year, please let us know. If there are new teachers
in your school, I'd appreciate it if you could give me details of the  school
and the "NQT"s .

The  56 hour (0.5 gmul) course is for practicing  and new mentors.

Researching our Mentoring"  will consist of a series of support group
meetings, held on Tuesdays, once a month, 16.30 - 19.45, at the David Yellin
Academic College of Education, Jerusalem with interim meetings online or
conducted by the participants in small groups at their convenience.   Meetings
begin October  9th.

Sign-up is with Freida, the secretary of the further education dept. (??????
????) at the David Yellin College 02-6558121.  Please let me know (details
above) when you sign up for the course. It promises to be a learning experience
for everyone involved.

My best to everyone for a super educational year!

gmar chatimah tova

VSJ

Valerie.S.Jakar, PhD
Jerusalem, Israel

Mahatma Gandhi said, "I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides and
my windows to be stuffed. I want the culture of all lands to be blown about my
house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet by any."