[etni] REED Conference

  • From: "Candella Schorer" <candella@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:35:21 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to thank Dr. Avi Tzur and his REED team for a very informative
and well-planned two day conference.   The venue was pleasant and our needs
were more than well-cared for in the food and beverage department.  We were
definitely “well-watered”!

I found that both the speakers and the workshops dealt with the issues and
needs of today’s JHS and HS educators.  The workshops provided me with tips
and new ideas to take back to my colleagues and students in the fall.

In addition, Dr. Judy Steiner’s talk cum Q & A session gave me the feeling
that “someone” out there is listening when teachers speak, comprehending and
trying to act for the betterment of teachers, students and ELT in Israel.

Once again, many thanks and my wishes for a healthy and safe summer –

Candella Schorer

Checked by AVG.
5:42 PM