[etni] Quizlet at VRT7

  • From: "leosel@xxxxxxxxx" <leosel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 03:04:33 +0300

Dear all,
The 7th Virtual Round Table web conference takes place this weekend.
Virtual Round Table is a free 3-day annual web conference for language
teachers. This year's Virtual Round Table features more than 60
presentations covering mobile apps, digital publishing, tools, gaming,
virtual worlds, resources, mLearning and video.

You can see the full programme here: http://
www.virtual-round-table.com/page/program-overview

I will also be presenting at this year's VRT and talking about how Quizlet
- an online learning tool and mobile app -can be used more effectively for
vocabulary practice.  My session is scheduled for Saturday, 26 April at 8pm
local time (5pm GMT / 6pm London)

It is advisable to log in beforehand.

Hope to see you there

LEO