[etni] Proposal deadline for summer ETAI conference

  • From: ETAI Conferences <etai.conferences@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:13:54 +0300

Hi All,
     Knowing that this is a very hectic time for English teachers, we have
decided to extend the deadline for proposals to present at the summer ETAI
conference. The new deadline is April 10th.
     The theme of the conference is "The Power of Words", and we're sure all
of you have many worthwhile ideas to share which would fit nicely into this
theme. So think back over your most successful lessons and/or projects and
write a proposal for your presentation at the conference. We also welcome
research results or a description of research in progress.
     Download the speaker proposal form and send it as an attachment to this
address ( etai.conferences@xxxxxxxxx ).
          We look forward to reading your proposal!
                  All the best,
                        The Summer conference committee
--
ETAI office: etaioffice@xxxxxxxxx (Marna Snyder, office manager)