[etni] Re: Projects

  • From: Gail Shuster-Bouskila <gailshb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:24:11 +0200

Have asked for group projects for many years and always made it THEIR
responsibility of the group to make an appointment and present. School
schedules always mess up the "best laid plans" we make...
Presentations can be recorded on video for those groups that haven't gotten it
together with you. I actually have some of these gems from previous years,
before the projects were "required". Now many kids have these digital cameras,
so they can "film" themselves and then send things by email--they never have to
show up to hand their work in!  :-\

--
Keep in touch, Gail Shuster-Bouskila

HOMEPAGE: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Pantheon/8127/

"If we are taught what to think, but not how to think,
     we end up not thinking at all" -- Mordecai M. Kaplan