[etni] Past standardized tests

  • From: Annie Kendra <Annie.Kendra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 17:27:17 +0200

Hello,
I would like to know how I can find past standardized English tests for the
eighth grade to be used for practice.

Thank you,
Annie

The content of this e-mail (including any attachments hereto) is confidential
and contains proprietary information of the sender. This e-mail is intended
only for the use of the individual and entities listed above. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication (and any
information or attachment contained herein) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone
or by e-mail and delete the message (including the attachments hereto) from
your computer. Thank you!