[etni] Oranim Graduate Conference and Reunion

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:21:53 -0700

You are cordially invited to attend
The 4rd Annual Conference and Reunion
for Graduates of the English Department in Oranim

which will take place  in
The Auditorium
4th floor    Hadomi Building (No 46)     Oranim

on Monday 19th July 2004   from  9:00 till 14:30.

The theme of this year?s conference is

?Looking Ahead With(out) Being taken (A)back?

Our program will focus on Oranim and English teaching, past, present and
future. For this reason, please think
over your studies at Oranim, blow the dust off your memories, and bring them
with you!

There will be short lectures, presentations, panels and activities based on
this theme.  Refreshments and a
light meal will be provided and there will be ample time to mingle and meet old
friends.

We would welcome your attendance and lively participation in this event in
order to ensure its success and
continue the tradition of personal and professional cross-enrichment.  Please
come, accompanied by least one
other former classmate!

We would appreciate it if you could circulate this information among as many
Oranim graduates and former
students as possible
If you have any questions, suggestions or requests, please feel free to contact
us.

We look forward to seeing you,
                             Lyn Barzilai & Elaine Coleman
                                                               (organizers)