[etni] Oral testing

  • From: Renee Wahl <renew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:29:00 +0200

projects with our students, what will happen to the oral exam?  How will we
test others and how will our students be tested on the non-existent projects?"
I can think of the following scenarios re what will happen:
1) The pupils will do the projects however they do them (including downloading
them from the Internet or reproducing the ones their friends or older siblings
have done in the past), read and study them as well as they can and then be
tested on them by testers (if the issue of the new testing contract is
resolved).

2) The testers will test only the interview and this will count as 100% instead
of 50%

3) The issue of the new oral exam contract will not be resolved and there will
be no oral testers.

4) The issue of the new oral exam contract will not be resolved and teachers
will test anyhow, and in that case, they will have to deal with the problem of
projects.

5) The issue of the new oral exam contract will be resolved and in that case go
back to the top of this list.

Renee