[etni] Oral Examination and Project

  • From: Averil Shulman <averilsh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 10:14:56 +0100 (BST)

I am tutoring a severely dyslexic pupil who is doing
A, B and C Modules this year (11th grade). Her teacher
has asked her to do a written project like all other
pupils. Is this logical? She cannot read or write.
Everything is read to her and her answers are
recorded. The teacher doesn't seem sure but thinks she
is doing the right thing.How can this pupil access
information unless it is read to her? How can she be
expected to do on a project what she is not expected
to do in the Bagrut exam? Also, I can't understand why
she is doing all 3 Modules in the 11th grade. Comments
and advice, please
Aviva

WIN FREE WORLDWIDE FLIGHTS - nominate a cafe in the Yahoo! Mail Internet Cafe
Awards  www.yahoo.co.uk/internetcafes