[etni] OT: New Website: My Hebrew Programs

  • From: "Jacob Richman" <jrichman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 01:30:25 +0200

Hi Everyone!

I created a new website called:
My Hebrew Programs
http://www.my-hebrew-programs.com

This new site includes updated versions of two useful programs.

The Hebrew Sign Maker
Print Hebrew signs without Hebrew support.
There are 11 fonts and two sizes to choose from.
There are two special script trace fonts that will help
your students learn how to write Hebrew script.

In Memory Of
When you visit a Jewish grave site, it is a Jewish tradition
to read selected Tehillim (Book of Psalms). There are fixed
verses and special verses that are read for each letter of the
person's name. The special verses are called "Otiyot Neshama".
The program also includes an option to print a transliterated and
translated English version of the mourners' Kaddish.

Please share this new educational resource with friends, relatives
and co-workers.
Thank You!

As always, feedback is welcome!

Have a good day,