[etni] OT: New Israeli Educational Stamps Posted Online

  • From: "Jacob Richman" <jrichman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 00:22:07 +0200

Hi Everyone!

I scanned and posted on my website the new Israeli stamps
that were issued in September 2006.
I included the stamp itself, the first day cover,
and an English and a Hebrew flyer about the stamp.

- Festivals 2006 - The Six Orders of the Mishnah (part 2)

 The Order of Nezikim ("Damages")
 The Order of Kodashim ("Sacred Things")
 The Order of Tohorot ("Pure Things")

- The Bezalel Academy of Arts - 100 Years

-  Abba Eban

The new stamps are located at:
http://www.jr.co.il/pictures/stamps/index-2006.html

If you do not see September 17, 2006 on the top of the page,
hold the control key and press the F5 key to refresh
your browser.

Have a Good Year (Jewish New Year 5767),
Shana Tova,
Jacob

Read "The Etni Rag" - http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm