[etni] New blog! Join me in Let My People Know

  • From: judih haggai <gudweinh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 07:05:39 +0000

Hi all,
I was one of the teachers who went to test some of the Gr.12 students at Sha'ar
HaNegev.
The stories I heard were heart-opening, and even though I live in Otef Azza, I
had no idea of what these kids (and their teachers) are going through.

I decided to start a blog to publicize their stories. I need your help. If you
want to contribute with a story, comment or if you have students who could
write their stories in English and want to let others know, please click in and
join me.
Write a comment and I'll give you the sign-in information so you can blog along.

The idea is to have a community blog, in English, so that the word gets out to
us in Israel and to those abroad.

Some of the kids told me that they want to tell others about their stories. One
wonderful teacher told me the same. Knowledge is the first step to caring.
Let's help these kids and show them we care.

Link: http://talkingnow.wordpress.com/

Judih Weinstein Haggai
Ma'ale Habsor

Discover the new Windows Vista