[etni] New URL for REED

  • From: <raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ask@xxxxxxxx" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 20:56:43 +0200

Dear ETNIers,
REED (the Rural English Education Department) which is part
of the general rural education dept. (Minhal L'Hinuch
Hityachvuti) have now changed servers. Unfortunately, you
can no longer go directly to the REED site- you need to go
through the minhal's front page.

The URL is:
http://www.mchp.gov.il/Site/KfarOlami/

I hope to have a button leading to REED directly (in
English, of course) from the front page soon, but for now,
in order to access REED you need to click on the grey
toolbar (third tab from the left) where it says:
"Pukiach Batei Sefer"
You will get a drop down window and see the link to REED
from there.

David: please update our link on the ETNI website, as well.

Hope to see lots of you visiting us there!
Adele
** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **