[etni] NBA

  • From: Dan <ydaleph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 07:10:42 +0200

My wife wants to know why a lot of my emails discuss the National Basketball
Association. I remember my father once telling me that the income tax forms
in Canada were very complicated because some lines read - if your income is
below 50,000 but not during odd months refer to section D of the Income Tax
act section 4G In section D -4G it would then tell you to to subtract the
total amount from the previous amount based on the formula in Section A.1
but not before reviewing the new ammendements of 1988 based on Section M
subsection 7 section C. ...My father then told me he just gave up at this
point.

It seems our NBA is the same as the Canadian Tax laws. ...to confusing to
decipher without a PHD

Dan

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem"
(Psalms 122:6)