[etni] Re: My take on the lit program

  • From: Avi Tsur <tsuravi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rlewen@xxxxxxxxx>, bus-etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, had-Judie <eyeorestail@xxxxxxxxx>, had-ADELERAEMER <araemer@xxxxxxxxx>, hadracha-DianeHERZOG <dianevs21@xxxxxxxxx>, had-avivaShapira <shapiroaviva@xxxxxxxxx>, had-Pircha <evan@xxxxxxxxxx>, Avi Tsur <tsuravi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 06:51:09 +0300

Rivka Shalom

On my very own behalf I want to thank you for your stand on this issue. I FULLY
agree with you and I too feel that the Ministry (who I represent) needs to wake
up and realize that English teachers deserve more. In regards to the coursebook
in 11th grade, it is compulsory to have a coursebook. I understand and accept
your point but be careful in how you express this. Schools can have a (one)
coursebook that is good for 11th and 12th grade.

Shavua TOV, Take care and all the best,

Avi

The Minhal  L'chinuch Hityashvuti is having its annual In-service program on
June 22nd at Mevuot Yam (near M Haderech, Netaya area) Please inform me if you
would like to have a stand for your publications. There is no cost and the
teachers are from the entire country. For more details you can contact me or
Judie Siegal.