[etni] Moed B for winter tests

  • From: "Sara Welts" <linci@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:28:53 +0200

Hi Etnians!
Now that the time has come to order the Bagrut modules for our students, I have
a question.

If a student took a module in the winter, can he take a Moed B test during the
summer vacation on that same module or must he retake that test in May?  In
other words, it is unclear to me if in Moed B it is possible to retake both
winter and summer exams.

This is very important, as it appears that the winter results will not be in
before the summer order is out. Students therefore have no way of knowing if
they should retake certain modules in May or not. (Wasn't that supposed to be
one of the advantages of the modular system- so that pupils could estimate
where they stand and proceed accordingly?)

I would appreciate your answers a.s.a.p. as all the bagrut orders (as far as I
know) must be postmarked no later than March 10th.

Thanks,
Sara