[etni] Meitzav results

  • From: Shoshana Kent <y2nosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 21:14:55 +0200

Hi,

I gave the Meitzav exam (internal) to two heterogeneous classes last week.
One happens to be a very strong class and the other is a split strong and
weak class.  The strong class averaged in the upper 80s (2 kids out of 20
did not take the test as it was too hard).  I read to three kids who got 70,
70 and 75 without doing the last writing activity.  I was pretty blown away
by the results of these "weak" kids. The weaker class had 10 kids spread
pretty evenly in the 70s, 80s and 90s and 10 kids from 35 to 56.  Two kids
were unable to do the test as it was too hard for them. Nobody had trouble

Shoshana