[etni] Maitzav

  • From: Shoshi Levy <shosh61@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tamary@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 10:56:10 +0300

Good morning Tammy and all,

As far as I know the main purpose of the maitzav is to check the level of the
students knowledge of the English/math  in the school in general and the level
of knowledge and the ability to use with the English language in the district.

Hence,  the English teacher of a specific class doesn't check the exams and the
students need to know their grades.

Please correct me if I am wrong and if possible let me supply me with more
information for the purpose and rational behind the maitzav

Sincerely,

Shosh Levy-Elovic
שוש לוי-אלוביק

Professional English teaching