[etni] Long live free speech!

  • From: golomb <golomb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 07:45:40 +0200

Hear, hear Malka!  Long live our right to free speech, without fear of
recrimination.
However, I wish to put a few things straight.  Only two teachers wrote a letter
to the Irgun expresses reservations about some of the points in the Haifa
letter.  They were both at the meeting when the letter was agreed upon.
Real confusion does exist.  This is NOT being negative.  The same confusion
exists in maths.  There are REAL problems with implementation, whether you like
it or not.
As far as projects are concerned, my feeling is that the timing was completely
wrong.  I, personally, am against group projects from the point of view of
serious assessment and also because the infrastructure doesn't exist.
Don't call anyone who questions and really wants to improve the situation as
negative.
Long live (as you said) free speech.
Nina