[etni] Let's Get Thru this like Adults ( Re Current Hots flareup)

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rachcb1@xxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 15:26:34 +0200

As always, I am in awe of those who can devote more than 20 words to this
issue.

Here is the obvious solution:

Please don't tell anyone you got it from me.

But if we're going to get thru this, we'll have to fake it.

This is probably the reason why the cheating issue has just flared up at the
same time as the HOTS debate..  Teachers are looking for ways

to fake our way through, using tactics picked up from students, lawyers,
their parents, driving teachers, doctors, con men and women.  Did I say
lawyers?  ,local politicians, national politicians.  For a start, I'm going
to have a log tatooed on my inner thigh.