[etni] Learning event specially designed for teachers who teach "dovrim".

  • From: Howie Gordon <gordons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 23:50:41 +0200

Dear Colleagues,
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to a learning event specially
designed for a wonderful group of teachers who teach "dovrim".

This event follows the successful Pearson Lectures that we all enjoyed in
the past. Richard Steinitz, Pearson's Israel Representative is sponsoring
the afternoon.
Date: 27th January 2005.
Programme
15.00-15.40  Dr. Anita Buchbinder "Looking at and Loving Literature;
 school-based learning materials."
15.40-16.00 Discussion
16.00-16.20 Tea and light refreshments
16.25-18.00 Dr. Sue Rosenfeld "Writing it Right"- Workshop
Place
Teachers' Centre MAHAD PISGA
11 Narkiss Street, Jerusalem
Telephone: 6233888
Materials and books will be on display throughout the afternoon.
Please confirm your attendance: Richard Steinitz
richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx or 09 9556161.

Looking forward to seeing you.
Best wishes,
Dr. Shai Aran and Pat Talshir