[etni] Re: LD students doing the modules

  • From: Gail Mann <gail@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: caddy_1998@xxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:06:52 +0200

Hi Jacquie

If you follow the link on the front page of ETNI to:
Summer Bagrut 2004 (linked both under "What's New" and "Bagrut Info")
You will get to the February 2004 bulletin
Click on the last link on that page:
Appendix Three: Special LD Oral Bagrut Exam - Tzvira Format

and you will find all the information you are looking for.

Gail