[etni] Re: LD + listening - urgent questions !!!

  • From: Gail Mann <gail@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: noelbd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:23:38 +0200

Hi Noel,

As in my previous message:
If you follow the link on the front page of ETNI to:
Summer Bagrut 2004 (linked both under "What's New" and "Bagrut Info")
You will get to the February 2004 bulletin
but this time click on the link:
Accommodations for LD Pupils for the Bagrut Exams – Existing Format if she
is in the 12th grade
or
Accommodations for LD Pupils for the Bagrut Exams – Tzvira Format if she is
in the 10th or 11th grade

In both cases - the pupils hatamot are a school decision so it is not
necessary to get in touch with the more - rather with the school
psychologist or counsellor to sort this out.

As for your second question - there is no doubt in my mind that AS SOON as
anyone knows the times of the listenings, this information will be posted on
ETNI. Alternately, there is a form in the testing departments site that you
can fill in to ask them for this information:
http://cms.education.gov.il/EducationCMS/Units/Exams/ContactUs.htm

Gail