[etni] Israel Forum for Academic Writing Second International Conference.

  • From: Glenda Sacks <hagal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni.list@xxxxxxxxx, Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 13:13:58 +0200

Hi Everyone,
The Israel Academic Forum for Writing is holding an international conference
at the end of July 2012   and we are especially interested in presentations
that will be given in Hebrew about teaching English writing in the school
system. We are accepting late submissions so ignore the December 30th
deadline.
Further information can be found at:
www.ifaw.macam.ac.il

Regards,