[etni] Internet ideas?

  • From: beth gordon <jerusalemmom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 01:20:20 -0700 (PDT)

I find that my students are not motivated to do homework but I would bet they
spend hours everyday on the computer. I would like to compile a list of URLs
from youtube or other sites that I could assign as "homework" so they get some
listening practice.
I teach mostly weaker students at an Ulpana so I need materials that aren't on
too high a level and that are appropriate for religious girls.
Please send me your ideas and I will put a list together and then post it for
everyone. If someone has already done this, then please send me a link.
Thanks,Batsheva
** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx
** David Lloyd: ETNI founder & manager