[etni] Information about the next literature course (HOTS) in the Sharon area ( Kfar Saba, Petach Tikva etc.)

  • From: Jacky Keller <jackykeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 22:20:30 +0000

Hi All!

Please can anybody tell me about future literature courses(HOTS) either during
the summer or during the next academic year.  I have sent emails

to those who should be in the know but no-one seems to know!!  We are a group
of teachers who want to take the course but would like to know now when

the course will be so that we can plan our school schedule for next year.

Thanks a lot.

Jackie Keller

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/