[etni] Re: If only the country was run by ETNI people

  • From: Lev Abramov <lev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: judyf@xxxxxxxxxx, "Etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:07:22 +0200

The country COULD be run by ETNI people. To be exact - by teachers. We
are the largest professional group in the country - almost 200,000
overworked and underpaid people who have very little to lose. If we were
really united - we could run this ****** country from Metula to Eilat.
We, not Livnat, would be calling the tune.

Our problem is we do not have a union that would really represent us. We
are divided - hence easy to rule.

And as long as you guys keep your mouths shut about it and expect
someone esle to do the dirty work for you, you will keep getting fired,
overworked and underpaid. Don't complain. The fact you're not doing
anything to change it indicates that you probably

a)  like it that way, and
b) don't deserve any better.

No? then...

CANCEL YOUR UNION MEMBERSHIP TODAY!

(yes, I was shouting - can you hear me any better now?!)

Disappointedly yours -

Lev