[etni] Histalmut in Modi'in

  • From: "Fruma Cohen" <fruma2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:57:15 +0000

My staff of teachers and I are very upset about A Histalmut for Junior high
teachers  was advertised as being held in Modi'in Tuesday evenings this
year.     We all signed up from my school and we were excited that finally
we have something local.   All of a sudden, not even in a real official way,
we learn that hte course is being given in Beit Shemesh!! That's half an
hour away!   Nobody seems to know why, no one is answering  our questions or
even our phone calls. One teacher was even led to believe that it had always
been slated for Beit Shemesh!   Does anyone have an answer for us as to why
it  won't take place in Modi'in?      Thanks        Fruma

http://messenger.msn.com/