[etni] Happy New School Year to all!

  • From: English On Stage <englishonstageisrael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 09:35:03 +0300

English On Stage would like to wish everyone a fruitful and joyous new
school year!  We look forward to seeing you at our plays, shows, and
workshops.  We're also more than happy to offer advice or references to
your theatrical needs.
Check out our website for more information:
www(dot)englishonstage(dot)co(dot)il and get updates on public show dates
and new productions at our facebook page:
www(dot)facebook(dot)com/englishonstage
To book performances at your school or for any theater-related questions,
please contact us:  englishonstageisrael@xxxxxxxxx

Shana Tova!

Meirav Zur
Founder & Artistic Director
English On Stage
Professional Traveling Theater in Israel
052-860-787
*7*
www(dot)englishonstage(dot)co(dot)il

** ETNI Blog and Poll