[etni] Re: Ha Aretz article and English Teachers Union

  • From: Louise - <lu_mmm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 02:16:35 -0400

Dear All,

Somehow.....somewhere......we need someone......who can help organize English
teachers into a union. Without it, I do not believe we will see any changes.

For a start, we should write our own article to Ha Aretz in response to the one
recently posted. Then, we should send out a questionnaire to all English
teachers regarding their experiences in the classroom, summarize the results,
and send copies to J. Steiner, the Inspectors, the new Education Minister, the
Prime Minister, and other Knesset Members. This should all be done in English
(of course). We should work along side our own Unions but concentrate on our
own issues and keep pressing the powers that be for change. We should not give
up. So whaddaya (hows that for English) say?

Louise Lipert Maery

Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don?t worry about storage limits.