[etni] Givat Shaul Picture Book Library

  • From: Rachael <rachael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 23:24:55 -0800 (PST)

In the
Digital Age, many people are in the habit of  downloading books for personal
use,
But there
is still a need to read books to our children from a book that the kids can see
and
feel.

These books
can be hard to find, so to help you introduce your child to the pleasures of
reading in English
The Givat
Shaul Picture book library  is now open
for service.

At this
time we are open by appointment only.  Call:
052-750-0608.

On our
website you will find the list of books that are available, more are being
added all the time!

Also available:
Resources for English Teachers, textbooks and teacherâ??s manuals.

Have fun
reading to your children!

Rachael Orbach

http://givatshaulenglishbooklibrary.weebly.com  via @weebly

IsraelTV : Jerusalem belongs only to G-D! with Neil Young
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs-Wjah2uW8