[etni] Fw:re: making tapes

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 23:40:54 +0200

From: Tzila Rabinowitz  tzila@xxxxxxxxx
To: ask@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: [etni] Fw: making tapes

Hi Linda,
I also bought a double casette recorder last year for the sole purpose of
recording tapes for my pupils. Personally, I have no other use for this
piece of equipment.
I'm not saying we should be financially compensated for buying a tape
recorder, but at least the school could provide us with the tools we need at
a discount price. Also, by buying it through the school, we could save all
the hassle of running aroung town looking for the item we want at the lowest
price.
I spent hours going to different stores comparing prices until I found the
most reasonable deal, only to have to exchange it the following day because
the dubbing didn't work well.

I wish you all a "Gmar Hatima Tova"
Tzila