[etni] Fw:re: 4-5 p catch

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 14:32:01 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Ruthi - rsheffer@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 4-5 p catch

Sandra you are dead right. That's why maybe we need a separate union for
English teachers to protect our interests.
The other subjects (with the possible exception of Math which is more
objective- no essays to mark, no LD concessions except time)
All these considerations put a burden on our time and energy.
This was suggested on Etni and I think we should seriously think about it...
Ruth

Sandra: