[etni] Fwd: school grades for oral bagrut

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 10:04:25 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <amyjoycefields@xxxxxxx>
Subject: school grades for oral bagrut

I have received conflicting recommendations regarding the procedures
for the school grades for the oral bagrut and from what I can see, it
is not explicitly detailed on the ministry site.  If you have found
specific information on the ministry site, please advise me, and/or
tell me what your school does regarding the following issues:

1. How do you inform the students as to their oral bagrut school grade?

2.  How long before the oral bagrut do you inform them of their school grade?

3.  Do the students have the right to appeal this school grade?

Thanks
** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx
** David Lloyd: ETNI founder & manager