[etni] Fwd: recommended English sites online for young adults?

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:03:12 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leonie Lachmish <simchagirls1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: recommended English sites online for young adults?

Dear Etni listmembers,

I'd appreciate any links to English practice sites you have had
experience with (free ones!) that I can pass on to weak young adults
who are trying to improve their practical English, ie not grammar
practice but more vocabulary-based with real-life situations (in the
restaurant, at the hotel, asking directions etc) with choosing the
correct answer out of 4 option or the like.

Thanks

Leonie Lachmish
simchagirls1@xxxxxxxxx
Tune into us on : http://www.lachmish-hafakot.com/Simchagirls/sg1.htm
SINGLISH: Sing It In English, programmes for English students of all
ages and levels :
http://lachmish-hafakot.com/singlish/singlish1.htm