[etni] Fwd: re: teaching and art

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 19:45:12 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Familia Rendelstein <rendelstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: teaching and art

Hi Adi,

I have done much research on teaching English through art and have created a
bunch of lesson plans around artworks.  I have even given quite a few talks
about it both in Israel and in Argentina, where I live most of the time.
What exactly would you like to see: theory or practice?

Best,
Adriana Millikovsky Rendelstein

Asunto: [etni] Fwd: teaching and art

Adi wrote:
> Hi all, I realize everyone is away... but if any of you are left behind...
do you have any lessons plans integrating art/the arts as a teaching tool?
This could be for English or any other subject or general topic... If so and
you don't mind sharing with full credit naturally, please send it to me,
vehabraha tavo aleychem...
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org