[etni] Fwd: re: list of books

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 06:51:48 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sharon Rosenbluth <sharonrosenbluth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: list of books

I  teach second grade in Baltimore. My family & I are making aliyah
this august. I am bringing over 200 of my own personal children's
books. Some of my favorites are the Horrible Harry series, Flat
Stanley series, A-Z Mysteries, Cam Jansen,, and the easier Arthur
series. if you would like more suggestions I would be happy to
recommend some. By the way, if anyone knows of any elementary school
teaching positions in the Ranaana/Kfar Sava area or Ariel, please let
me know. i would also be interested in a  dovrei Anglit position/s
too. Thank you. Sharon Rosenbluth

Keren wrote:
> Hope someone might be able to help me with a list of recommended books
> for the school library.
> It's a new  elementary school and we need a list of good books for the
> esl kids (leaving classical legends out of the list please l!! no
> Cinderella or Little Red Riding Hood )

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx
** David Lloyd: ETNI founder & manager