[etni] Fwd: re: compensation for accommodations

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 17:06:17 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marj Bitran <marj1959@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: compensation for accommodations

Although there are clear guidelines, finally, about oral testing and
some other special testing conditions, nothing has been set as far as
recording and copying CDs for our students as far as I can tell.  Many
schools have been 'generous' enough to give some financial
compensation, but some schools refuse.  It definitely needs to be
dealt with!