[etni] Fwd: re: HOTS courses this summer?

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 15:27:43 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mitzi Geffen <mitzi100@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HOTS courses this summer?

All information about Literature courses will appear on Judy Steiner's
's site -
http://cms.education.gov.il/educationcms/units/mazkirut_pedagogit/english/whatsnew/as
soon as it's available.  Teachers should go in about once a week so as
not to miss the chance to sign up.
All the best,
        Mitzi

Esther wrote:
> Hello! I've been asked by a friend to post asking about any HOTS
> courses available in the Eizor Mercaz (center) this summer. She'd like
> to hear about both the F2F and on-line ones in order to keep her
> options open. I'd be very grateful if anyone can help me locate this
> information for her!

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx
** David Lloyd: ETNI founder & manager