[etni] Fwd: phone number for debby weiner at misrad hachinuch?

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 09:54:01 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sharon Rosenbluth <sharonrosenbluth@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: phone number for debby weiner at misrad hachinuch?
Hi.

I'm trying to locate a phone number for debby weiner from the misrad
hachinuch. A few days ago, on the ETNI list, information about a free
course for English certification was posted with her as the contact. Only
an email was provided but I would like to speak with her. If there is a
number where she can be reached i would appreciate it.

thank you.

Sharon

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/