[etni] Fwd: materials to prepare for company English exams

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 09:48:59 +0300

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sara Tilleman <tilislt@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: materials to prepare for company English exams

Shalom to everyone,

Does anyone have any experience preparing college students for
entrance exams to leading accounting companies?  My students need to
prepare for a test administered by I think Roni-Milo, an outside
agency who gives the English test to interested applicants.  I'd like
to know what materials to teach to prepare the students for the exam.

Thank you,

Sara Tilleman
stilleman@xxxxxxxxx
** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx