[etni] Fwd: can I just vent for a minute?

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 13:14:35 +0300

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: leora davids <davidsleora@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: can I just vent for a minute?

After much begging and pleading I agreed to bring a movie to my 7th
grade, Hebrew speaking - low level class.
The movie a prepared with English Subtitles - Front of the Class -
they had already seen.  So, on the spot I decided to show Frozen with
Hebrew subtitles.

They wouldn't even give it a chance!  On their phones
constantly...asking to go to the bathroom.

It's so hard to engage these kids!!!   Even entertainment doesn't
entertain them!!

 The things I expect to speak to them don't even speak to them.  Why is this????

--
Leora Davids
** ETNI Blog and Poll