[etni] Fwd: Tel Aviv Folk Club, Wed., Oct. 1st, - Great music for the New Hebrew Year and Minna's birthday

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 07:13:38 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ariela Orion" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"arielao_n@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Subject: Tel Aviv Folk Club, Wed., Oct. 1st, - Great music for the New
Hebrew Year and Minna's birthday

Tel Aviv Folk Club - Wed., Oct. 1st  ,  8:45 pm–with Minna Bromberg,
Yaron Fishman and Tamar Hak, Hans Mahler and Ariela

Hi folks,

We’ll begin the New Hebrew Year with great music and a birthday !

Minna Bromberg – great voice, great spirit. Minna is looking forward to
celebrating her birthday with the  TAFC. She'll bring sea chanties,
singalongs, and a love song or two. (see more below)
Yaron Fishman and Tamar Hak – original and graceful
Hans Mahler – a surprising mix of folk and musicals
and Ariela

About Minna Bromberg:
Inspired by the Song of Songs' imperative, "Let me hear you!"
singer-songwriter Minna Bromberg specializes in bringing her audiences
into song. She's also interested in the power of song to bring solace
in troubled times. Her musical "education" came in large part from
sailing and singing while working for Clearwater -- the environmental
organization founded by Pete Seeger. "Minna was our best singer up and
down the Hudson," wrote Pete, "Sing on, Minna, bind this world
together!" You can learn more about her work at minnabromberg.com or
songsofsoothing.com.

   Here's the where and when:
Location: At Bikurey Ha’ Itim Center , 6 Heftman St. , TA
Time:   8:45 pm
Admission: only 30 NIS

Parking: ample parking around. If you park in Bikurey Ha’Itim parking
lot, make sure to ask for  a parking voucher when you buy the folk
club ticket and rush to put it on  the window (from the inside), so as
not to get fined.

Next dates:  Oct 22 (probably 22 but please check)
                     Nov 5 and 19
For info or to perform: email Ariela at  arielao_n@xxxxxxxxx   or call
 03-6837441
You can find us also on Facebook: TAFC on Facebook
or -  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_197351700575

          Note: Musicians interested in performing for a very friendly
& supportive audience- please contact me.

I wish you all a lovely, joyous, musical and harmonious year !!

 - Ariela
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org