[etni] Fwd: Teaching English in Israel

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:44:07 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rosanna McCurrie <rosanna.catherine@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Teaching English in Israel

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have just graduated from the University of Cambridge with a 2.1 in
Theology and Religious Studies, and am hoping to become a teacher. In
particular, I would love the opportunity to pursue a career as an
English teacher in Israel. As a recent graduate I am aware that at the
moment I must be severely under qualified.

However, as I would love to teach English abroad, ideally in Israel, I
was hoping that you could give me some advise as to the best way to
reach this goal This year I will be working in Paris as an au pair,
but hope to do a PGCE straight after. Any advice you have at all would
be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this, and thank you in
advance for helping me out!

Kind regards,
Rosanna McCurrie
** ETNI Blog and Poll