[etni] Fwd: Southern Fried Jam, Fri., 17/5

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 22:55:44 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lauren Ornstein <laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Southern Fried Jam, Fri., 17/5

Shalom y'all,

Before the summer heat is upon us, let's jam in the forest  Fri., May
17, 10 AM - till we're sung out. The theme is "southern songs"...that
could be southern USA, South Australia, South America, the Negev?!

This will also be the finale of my birthday week, so come and let's
party. Bring a picnic, instruments, your polished vocal cords and
copies of Rise Up Singing if you have, a song to share. This is a
sing-around, not a performance-based event.

Where - by the horse-shoe picnic table across from the Joe Alon Center.
 How to reach us
The Joe Alon Center lies right in the heart of Lahav Forest, near
Kibbutz Lahav, 20 km north of the city of Beer Sheva.
By car: from the north, take route 6 or route 40 to the south as far
as Beit Kama junction, continuing on route 40 to Dvira junction. Turn
left at Dvira junction towards the Joe Alon Center (signposted in
brown) and Kibbutz Lahav.

So, save your Dixie cups. The south will rise again!

Please share this message with your friends!

Laurie
laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx
052-4464377 (for lost folkie souls)
** ETNI Blog and Poll