[etni] Fwd: Re: Translation Bagrut Tomorrow!

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 07:24:19 +0300

From: Francine Widerker <widerker@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Translation Bagrut Tomorrow!

It is important that students know that it is not 7 points of English.
They do 5 points English and a separate 2 points translation. This is
important because the translate bagrut does not get bonus points.

Sara wrote:
> Best of luck to all our students and to all the translation teachers!
** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
** post to ETNI List - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx