[etni] Fwd: Re: The Wave

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:45:48 +0200

From: sara g <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The Wave

in as much as a few people have asked me what the problem is with telling
them to buy a book abroad, i am posting this to the list.
 the school can suggest but can't TELL kids to buy something abroad. not all
parents  have an international credit card. not all parents feel safe buying
things on the internet.  at least at our school that is how it is.