[etni] Fwd: Re: Ha'aretz English teachers vow to block controversial literature program

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:32:21 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ruthi <rsheffer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Ha'aretz English teachers vow to block controversial
literature program

Rafi
I would be happy to make use of ANY means available to voice our
dissent. All constructive suggestions welcome.Facebook is just another
tool at our disposal and people are welcome not to use it. However it
has been used very effectively by many movements (Gilad Schalit,
support for Israel etc) so it is certainly one way to reach people.
What else can we use when we all live in different places, have busy
schedules,etc.?
Ruth